Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

For years I've seen blog's of many friends. I always wondered 'Why? Doushite?'. And today, I have my own. Does that mean I've found the purpose of a blog?!!
Purpose: Does everything in this world have a purpose. If so, do we know the purpose of everything. Does not knowing the purpose of something prevent us from doing it? Has mankind been able to realise the purpose of it's existence? Does every human realise the purpose of life before living it? Or at least before dying?
Maybe the purpose of doing something is to find out why it is being done. Maybe, the purpose of existence is to realise its purpose. Maybe the purpose of my blog is to learn its purpose. So, let me see if I realise the purpose of my blog by blogging...

1 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

My cousin Bala has quite an insight on blogging. Dei machi, keep it going!

Thu Aug 25, 04:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home